Pages

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Heart Felt Bunny

After Christmas we have Valentine's day to lift our spirits, especially after January when we're waiting for our paycheck. Valentine's day might be seen as commercial but it doesn't have to be. I think it's nice to stop and think of the ones we love. And you don't need to spend money to show that. I like a quiet evening with DH and now A with a nice meal at home. And if I get flowers out of it, I'm not complaining.

Since A's Birthday I have really neglected my crafting. Now that we are somewhat settled I am rearing to go again. I thought I would make a cute Valentine's Day Bunny ornament. The idea is to hang it on the front door knob for DH to see when he comes home. It also fits nicely into A's fist. So maybe I should have put a little bell inside it. 

The front of my Valentine Felt Bunny

The back of the Bunny

Anyway, here is the template if you like my bunny. It's the first one I'm posting on the blog. So please let me know if you have suggestions to make it better.

template

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment